Thursday, October 15, 2015

The start of something good

A dear friend of mine introduced me to Isagenix a few years ago. She raved about it, it cleanses your body, helps you clear your mind, provides your body with a new start. And of course, weight loss. hello!

Thankfully, at the start of the year I lost 20 pounds, low carb diet was good while it lasted but come on now...I love food. Carbs are my love language.

Last month I sat with my Mom and cried to her about feeling like I had soup for a brain and feeling down, I also was having a hard time sleeping. Anti-depressants came to my mind, which I am not opposed to, and am grateful for them (I took them for about 9 months after our second son was born). I thought, well maybe it was something I was needing to do again. Like I said, I am not opposed to that. But before I went that route, I knew I should give Isagenix a try.

I contacted Ryanne, got the info and received my 30 day cleanse package a week later.

Today is day one.

From what I hear the first few days are the hardest. From what I hear, I will have a renewed energy. I have confidence that this has helped others, but will it work for me? Do I have the will power to move forward into the next 30 days?


No comments:

Post a Comment